Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two Types of Women

Its 7am and I was thinking about my last post about Lauren and her friends...they're all older and in their 30's. See how they talk?
See that right there illustrates that there are 2 types of women, generally speaking: women that are younger than you, and women who are older. The two women live by two different codes and treat men completely different.
Younger women are dreamers. They want a man who, looks like Morris Chestnut, has money like P. Diddy, is as intellectual as Colin Powell, could be as good a father as Bill Cosby, and walks like Denzel. Oh yeah, lets not forget he has to have a dick that could seat two, but only fucks one and they’d prefer if he knew karma sutra by heart. These 21 and 22-year olds shake their asses from clubs to parties in search of the black woman’s holy grail, all the while rejecting the slightest advances made by their male agemates. Why? They expect to be wined and dined by an older, “mature” man who knows how to take care of a woman. Nine out of ten of these women end up being deceived by a few expensive dates and a little sweet-talking that they’ve never experienced before, into thinking they’ve found “the one”, when in reality this older man with his $60,000 a year salary is just willing to spend a little cash to get “new pussy”. Eventually these younger women start to get older and figure out that maybe they should just settle with the guy who can fuck and pay the bills.
Meanwhile, older women are realists. They know what they want and how to get it. An older woman loves to come across a younger man who thinks she’s sexy. After he’s complimented her a couple of times with lines like “You look 25” or “You’re too beautiful to be 35”, an older woman has no problem jumping in the sack. Why would she? Her stock isn’t going to fall anymore – once you’ve had sex with one or two guys, its as good as ten. More importantly older women take younger men and mold them sexually, commanding them to lick, suck, pull, grab, squeeze, poke, kiss, and nibble on any and everything. With no regard for blue collar or white collar status, the older woman is sexually liberated, financially stable, but emotionally deprived. Now at 27, I realized I had finally reached my “Bachelor Prime”. I wasn’t too old for an attractive 21 year old that I might encounter at a club, and I was just old enough for a 33 year old at my job who might be looking for a fuck-buddy. Both groups were ready to get down; one for money and commitment, the other out of a longing for sex. Like a superhero finally understanding his powers, I realized I had a responsibility to please all attractive women, young and old. It was only a matter of time before Lauren would want to be pleased.

What happened later that night was even better...I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

-R.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was pretty true...